1. How to apply to Chez Vous Summer:
- HOW TO APPLY - sheet: Instructions on how to apply, Final Payment Deadline, Cancellation Refunds . . .
2. Other Important Information:
- PROGRAM FEE INFORMATION
(PLEASE NOTE: Your home college or university may charge a slightly higher rate in order to give you credit for the Chez Vous program — please check with your French Department or Study Abroad Office).
- FUNDS WIRE INSTRUCTIONS (especially useful for Canadian students) - please contact us directly for this information per email. Thank you.
- Program Deposits may be paid online here.
(This page is set up for donations, so please choose "other" in the Designation field and write "Chez Vous Deposit payment for...(your name)" in the Organization Name section at the bottom.)
- FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION: Applications for financial aid are welcome. The Institute is able to offer a few modest scholarship amounts each year, depending on resources. To be considered for financial aid, please take note of two important dates:
January 12, 2018: Date by which your school’s Financial Aid Office must postmark the Financial Aid Application.
January 12, 2018: Date by which you must postmark or email your completed Chez Vous Application Packet (including your $30 Application Fee but NOT your $1300 Program Deposit).
3. Must be included in Application Packet:
*The 2 passport photos to be included in your application packet must be of the same size and quality required for a U.S. passport! - See requirements HERE.
For further information on any aspect of Chez Vous and the Jacques Lefevre Institute please visit your French department or email the Institute directly (please include the name of your current university or college.)